Dora The Teenage Explorer Dora The Teenage Explorer

Oh gosh! Reminds me of a college humor take on Dora the explorer. This was pretty dang good!

Your Best Friend - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #4) Your Best Friend - Undertale Animation (Glitchtale #4)

I'm a personal Undertale fan; at least as of late. Good job on this animation :) keep it up!

How To Make Toast How To Make Toast

Very good for a demo animation so; thank you for demonstrating your skills and I am looking forward to more animations!

The Open Bundle The Open Bundle

I think that what you have done with this is a beautiful idea. I love to make music, games, and much more. I would love for this to become closer to a reality; thanks you for what you have done.

The Scenic Route The Scenic Route

I love this idea!

RadioTubeClock responds:

Thanks!

RIP RIP

O_O not quite what I was expecting.. I think the animation is great but the rest caught me off guard. If that was your intent you did a great job. I think that for the attempt at animation this recieves a 6.

Light of NG Light of NG

liked it good work!

Tails Doll room Tails Doll room

I don't know exactly what you did with the music but, I was fooling around with the play and looping options and ended on a version without the music........ O_O freaked me out. Good job

Dunsparce Dunsparce

O_O ............ OP

good idea loved it!

Because, Boobs Because, Boobs

I loved the portrayal of this concept; however I think it is more true than I would like... I thought you did an amazing job with it!